Suess's Alaskan Adventure

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Spiffy clean pup

SHE and HE took time out of their busy packing schedule to go for a short hike with me this morning. The Branford Supply Ponds are great, especially after a bit of rain that leaves mud. It feels so good squishing between my toes! After I generally get hosed down. With temps in the 90's I can't complain too much today. Especially as I was left in peace to doze and dry on the porch afterwards. I was only disturbed for a bit when SHE noticed a nice photo-op. Too bad 5 minutes before SHE sent off 25 images to be printed for free from Snapfish. Oh well, hard copies of these beauties will have to wait for another day. Conversation overheard on the hike continued to include reference to this 'Alaska' thing. That and shopping. Seemed to be very important to decide whether a spade or shovel was the most needed item. Or what the difference between the two might be? They also seemed to think a vacuum is important (what me shed??), rug cleaning, a wheelbarrow and ladders. SHE also seems very excited about a couch...wonder if that has anything to do with the cheering I heard when the condo buyer agreed to keep the futon! As it's father's day, a big sloppy kiss to all those HE-Dad's out there! SHE called grand-HE yesterday...a bit of date mix up. Better early than late right?!?

2 Comments:

  • Suess -

    You look great in pictures!!! What do the human say? Photogenic? We like to play in the mud too, well maybe not Bruno, but Mick and I do. We don't usually go play in the mud though cuz HE and SHE said that we are too hard to clean with such long hair, and that if they do hose us down, we would be stinky for a long time and we won't be able to jump on their bed and cuddle with HE and SHE. Of course, Mick and I wouldn't be able to "produce" for our SHE for her habbit!

    oh Mick wants to play now, so I guess I better go before he chews my ears off!

    See you on Saturday, hopefully!

    Vanilla :)

    By Blogger jennsquared, at 6:47 PM  

  • Our humans are always complaining about needing a better vacuum, too. Personally, I don't think there *is* such a thing as a good vacuum--they all make so much scary noise! And besides, Ben and I are both extremely clean. Anyway, hope you're surviving this hot weather OK. We have both been spending a lot of time chilling out on the tile floor by the front door. Gotta go--I see Ben stalking me from around the corner!

    -Ivy

    By Blogger Sneaksleep, at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home