Suess's Alaskan Adventure

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Alaska impressions

SHE and I went for our usual walk today...three miles give or take. When we got back (did I mention it's rather hot in Connecticut right now...I hear that I will be much happier in Alaska as I'm not a hot-weather dog) SHE stopped to talk to the neighbor for a bit...meanwhile I was dying of heat and thirst and my butt was a bit sore as we had just been to the vet..but who asks the dog his opinion. Anyway, the neighbor said, "I heard you are moving to Alaska! I heard it's always dark is that true?" Now, again no one asks the dog his opinion, or explains things so...is it true? I need to know, if it is true I might need to plan my escape sooner rather than later, Alaska might not be the place for me afterall!

1 Comments:

  • All light today, Suess. You're safe. It's a half a year to winter. Half a dog year. That's what, six weeks?

    By Blogger John, at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home