Suess's Alaskan Adventure

Monday, May 29, 2006

My new abode?


SHE was away for a week....I was left with HE, all by ourselves. We gloried in it for a day or two but then it got a bit lonely, and depressing especially when HE forgot to feed me one night! I was forced to hunt for myself. I investigated one of these grey things that runs up trees and eludes close examination. Suddenly I had one of those things under my paws!!!!! what to do next! As HE always talks about rigorous science I had a little peek at the grey thing. Although it was rather still a second ago, the moment I lifted my paw it turned into grey lightening. It was heading to a tree to turn again into a grey thing that runs up trees and eludes close examination but not so fast. Because as HE and HER always talk about mighty hunting dog, I put it under my paws again! By that point HE woke up (was out late last night dining with some women, instead of playing with me!!!!). HE, who is always so tough, in contrast to HER from whom all good things come, made me lay down and the little grey thing ran up a tree. HE, who is always so tough, better not talk to me about rigorous science and exploration anymore!
Anyway...SHE showed us this picture when SHE came back...I'm thinking its a rather nice place, plenty of room to stretch if this is my new place!

2 Comments:

  • Hope the conference went well for HER!

    By Blogger Joanne M, at 6:45 PM  

  • Heh heh. Better having to stop short than investigate the stain resistance of the flooring material!

    By Blogger John, at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home