Suess's Alaskan Adventure

Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Beginning....


A while ago I was abandoned on the cold streets of Manhattan. After languishing in the doggie jail, I was transported to the wilds of New Haven Connecticut. I had no idea what was going to happen to me. My new owners, first dragged me up and down Mount Moosilauk in New Hampshire. I was just a week with them and here I was in this scary wilderness.
I was so tired on the way down!!!

I settled in eventually for a contented two years...but now I sense changes in the air. Suddenly people were in and out of the house. One guy kept coming when no one was home but me. I tried my furrocious guard dog routine...but that never seems to work, and its just so hard not to wiggle when someone actually says hi to me. He gave me treats and let other strangers into the house. Now boxes are piling up everywhere and this new word 'Alaska' is heard every other sentence. My owner's even disappeared for a week, leaving me with a friend (I must say I didn't suffer...there was a Basset Hound to play with and treats anytime I tilted my head:-) I'm trying to be really, really good...I don't want to end out in the scary night alone again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home