Suess's Alaskan Adventure

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Closing!


Well, according to my humans I'm homeless again. I don't quite get it however as I'm still eating the same three meals at the same time in the same place, food's the same, bed's the same, walk's the same. If this is 'homeless' I have to say I much prefer it this way than the time loose on the streets I experienced last time. There was one tense day, my humans had a 'closing', and suddenly came home all relaxed and happy. I got extra playtime and a great belly rub. Apparently, in this version of being homeless, we are renters....whatever. Did I mention the food's the same, the bed's the same, the walk's the same....life is good:-)
I've heard that an eight week countdown to our real Alaskan adventure begins. I keep getting big smiles from my humans and they say "just you wait Suessikins, eight more weeks and you'll have a yard, a whole big house and we promise a buddy real soon!" The yard, the house all this sounds great...but a buddy?? Well, as long as the food's the same, the bed's the same.....you get my drift. And about the 'Suessikins', what can you do, it's usually accompanied by a treat and/or a belly rub so I just grin and bear it!
They made me look at these pictures of what will be our new place...I just want to know who that dog is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home