Suess's Alaskan Adventure

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Vermont trip


Last weekend I was placed in the back seat of the car...an adventure! We drove for 5 hours visiting my favorite rest areas on the way, as it turns out, to see Grand-HE and Grand-SHE. They have a lovely place...squeaky little animals that scurry into bushes, a lake, a porch with little houses where birds try to land (I, of course, chase them off as any good guard dog should). There's lots of room to run off leash, unlimited sniffing and marking options and a big old garage to hang out in. Sometimes I even get to visit in the kitchen, but not this time. They said it was warm enough to stay in the garage...too bad I couldn't play outside much though, it rained the whole time! Lot's of people came though, so I had much to do greeting and barking a warning on occasion.
There's a picture that will hopefully be coming soon...if SHE can ever relocate that special little cord SHE was madly running around the house looking for. SHE even looked sideways at me, but I promise I didn't eat it! It shows all the interesting things I could sniff in the garage and one guy (little brother of SHE) who says he's going to be my first guest in this new place called 'Alaska'. He's welcome because every time he looks at me he hands me a treat because I'm just so darn cute. That strange contraption in the background is suppossedly how he's going to get there...I wonder if one of those side boxes is for me?!? I heard a lot of 'He's crazy' and 'Try to talk him out of it', but I figure he's 'Little Brother' and aren't they suppossed to be crazy and have adventures...especially as it coincided with a lot of 'Congratulations on your graduation'.

1 Comments:

  • Suess -

    This sounds pretty fun! Our Grand-HE and Grand-SHE from Our Human Her just visited not too long ago, but no one gave us any treats! Well, Bruno not being to eat anything doesn't help! We just got a new baby sister, THEY keep calling her Vanilla - What does that mean anyways? We'll have to come over sometimes before you leave to this "Alaska" place so we can share and exchange some training tips! Our HER is Jenn, I think SHE goes out to knit with your HER!

    Bruno, Mick and Vanilla

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home