Suess's Alaskan Adventure

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Flashback to Sept 24'th

Since SHE is running behind again, we'll take a trip back to the excitement of last weekend! SHE was shocked by me....but give me a break, what does she expect, I'm a BIRDDOG...at least the Pointer/Lab mix they always explain me as indicates this. Anyway, I begged and whined and ran laps along the fence, but they wouldn't give in....no nose up chicken butt or teeth around chicken neck for me (well at least not yet:-) Grizzly seemed confused by my excitement but he faithfully got excited and ran when I did...I don't think he can imagine the fun as much as I can of some squeaky, feathery body to play with...hmmmmm, wonder how far those feathers would fly! SHE and HE keep visiting these chickens and getting little white, green and brown balls out. They never throw them for us though. Just bring them inside. What useless animals if they can't play and can't even produce 'playable' balls! I thought we were going to be invaded by another dog when they arrived home. After all they carried a dog crate into the yard, but it was these squacky, feathery things inside. They said the chickens had flown in all the way from Kotzebue and must be tired. Migratory chickens for our latest household addition. What next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home